Sunday, September 23, 2012

Lots of new work and new progress

It has been close to a month since I have last posted. This is not because I grew tired of posting, it is because I wanted to make progress before I posted again! 

I have taken on a few different projects and have completed them as well as finding some new projects that I have started working towards that will take time to complete. I will begin to cover these projects and show pictures of things I have completed over the last couple weeks in the next couple days.

I have bought some new toys I will show off and decided to do somethings that will be beneficial to the cause but make people squirm at the same time. 

I'm looking forward to sharing the progress, but right now it is not a day I want to waste sitting inside on the computer. Hope you all are looking forward to seeing everything as much as I am looking forward to sharing it. 

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading more. You will find that by posting you will keep yourself on task with getting your preps in order. It sure is a good feeling to know that you don't have to rush to the store because a storm may be coming. Let it hit! More time for us to play checkers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! My helpers look at me like I am crazy because I am always telling them, "hang on I have to snap a pic for my blog" haha..

    ReplyDelete