Saturday, August 18, 2012

Donations

As you will see in the right column I have added a donation button. This is there for anyone that would like to donate anything towards my families journey! Most of the materials will be stuff that is laying around but some of it will have to be bought. I know most people will say why should I pay for you to build your stuff. So I thought of a couple ways to justify your donation to our project.

#1 My blog is entertaining to you. You get to see a whole family come together and make some very hard changes. Trust me it wont be easy not running the water when we brush our teeth and I have not yet broke it to my wife that we are all cutting shower times in half, that might require donations for hospital bills haha

#2 You get to learn how to do things that you can do right in your own backyard. Yes there are tons of other blogs that can teach you the same thing, but you chose mine, AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT!

#3 We are making changes that will cut down on a family of 7's impact on the earth. Think of it as us giving you more room to justify your longer shower times, or letting the water run while you brush your teeth.

#4 It will keep my wife happy knowing that all of these things I have planned to do will not completely drain our bank account.

#5 the donations are safe and completed through Paypal, you can click on the button and follow the instructions which are very easy!

All-in-all this is a hobby for myself and my family so donations are not important to us, we are going to do it regardless  The good news is I can now tell my wife that I have a job and my material COULD generate income!!

Continue reading and I will continue posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment